PATIENT EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENT COACH(Job Id 3652)
Job ID: 3652
Date posted: 11/03/2017
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Shift/Hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY; 830-5 :00p
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: PATIENT EXPERIENCE Shift/Hours
: MONDAY - FRIDAY; 830-5 :00p
The Patient Experience (PX) Improvement Coach delivers standardized patient experience training curriculum with the goal of improving the patient experience as evidenced by patient satisfaction surveys, patient/family member feedback and improved associate interactions with patients and family members. The PX Improvement Coach provides training in a variety of settings and methodologies in best practices, facilitates group discussion, and leads participants in developing effective communication skills. Additionally, the PX Improvement Coach conducts experiential-based skills development training with frontline staff through role playing and simulated patient interactions to facilitate the adoption of communication best practices by associates. This position reports directly to the Director, Patient Experience.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, healthcare clinical fields or other related field.
- Knowledge and experience in adult education methods and techniques.
- Experience with patient advocacy, conflict resolution and customer relations is required.
- Ability to learn standardized curriculum, fully adopt communication best practices, and effectively deliver training materials (presentations and simulations) as designed.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively deliver standardized presentations to frontline staff.
- Consistently role models exceptional service behaviors and communication with patient/family members and coworkers.
- Attentive to details.
- Quickly establishes trusting relationship with staff .
- Incorporates the use of storytelling to promote associates engagement with patients/families.
* ASSOCIATE DEGREE