HR ANALYST TALENT MANAGEMENT(Job Id 4039)
Job ID: 4039
Date posted: 02/08/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: HUMAN RESOURCES
Shift/Hours: 9:00- 5:00pm M-F
: FULL TIME Facility: MEDICAL OFFICE BLG 100
Department: HUMAN RESOURCES Shift/Hours
: 9:00- 5:00pm M-F
Provides support in areas of systems and data management, data integrity and reporting related to the talent management system. Serves as a team member to evaluate, develop, implement, update, and maintain talent management system through needs analysis, business requirements documentation, project planning, testing, and consulting with users for needs assessment, process improvements. Provides support in areas of systems and data management, data integrity, and analytic reporting. Position will also assist with Benefits enrollment, recruitment, compensation and overall HR department initiatives.
• High School diploma required.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred.
• Minimum of two years of progressive experience in Human Resources in a support role with general knowledge of recruitment, benefits and HR general practices.
• Previous experience selecting and implementing new system technology to include project management theories, needs analysis, business requirements, testing and documentation plans preferred.
• Previous advanced experience using Virtual Edge e-recruiting system or comparable ATS system and the Lawson HR/Payroll system strongly preferred.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Experience with a multi-task position with high demands to meet various deadlines.
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize projects.