PRACTICE MANAGER NEUROSURGERY(Job Id 3999)
Job ID: 3999
Date posted: 02/28/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: BRAIN & SPINE GPG LLC
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday Hours Vary
: FULL TIME Facility: MOB BUILDING 631 Other information:
Department: BRAIN & SPINE GPG LLC Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday Hours Vary
Practice Manager is responsible for the overall operations of assigned medical groups or equivalent operating units (Practices). Manages and coordinates administrative and clinical services for assigned Practice or Practices. Supervises all assigned non-provider Practice staff. Support and coordinates the work activities of Practice physicians and Advanced Practice Providers (Providers). Responsible for overall day to day operations of assigned Practices subject to the policies, procedures, budgets of GHS or GMG. Practice manager will regularly review Practice operations to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- A combination of work experience, training, and formal education that meets or exceeds at least one of the following:
i) A Bachelor Degree in management or a related field; or
ii) An Associate Degree in management or a related field with 3 years of health care experience; or
iii) Five years of healthcare practice or related experience; or
iv) An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Proficient in basic computer skills and concepts.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Must have strong organizational, planning, verbal and written communication, and customer service skills.
- Team player that can effectively work with staff, managers, and providers.
- Capable of independently assessing and solving problems as part of an integrated health care system.