SR CLINICAL APPLICATION ANALYST PRN(Job Id 4375)
Job ID: 4375
Date posted: 03/23/2018
Work Type: PRN
Department: CLINICAL APPLICATION
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday Days Vary
: PRN Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: CLINICAL APPLICATION Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday Days Vary
This position is responsible for the concurrent implementation, documentation, support, training, security, and maintenance of multiple Clinical Applications, pursuant to the assigned applications. Primarily, the Systems Analyst will oversee major projects and systems with respect to Information Technology. The Systems Analyst will also be responsible for other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare, Informatics, Information Systems or related Clinical field is highly desired. Practical experience as well as other related fields will be considered.
- Minimum four years' experience working in related Clinical field preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience working with related Clinical applications preferred.
- Two years' experience in project management, systems implementation, and support in related Clinical Applications preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office desired.
- Experience in connecting to and performing tasks on Microsoft servers preferred.
- Ability to run SQL queries, SQL SSRS reports and Crystal Reports preferred.
- Must be able to participate in an on call rotation.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to perform user support and training.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in an environment of trust.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.