XRAY TECH(Job Id 4416)
Job ID: 4416
Date posted: 03/29/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: PART TIME
Department: DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY 631 GPC
Shift/Hours: MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY - 830am-430pm
: PART TIME Facility: MOB BUILDING 631 Other information:
Department: DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY 631 GPC Shift/Hours
: MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY - 830am-430pm
Gwinnett Medical Center is setting a new standard of excellence in Healthcare. Come and join our team and be proud to serve the Northeast Atlanta Community. Coordinates and performs a wide variety of diagnostic and procedures to provide data for use in treatment and diagnosis of injury and/or disease. Assists the radiologists and medical staff with procedures. Participates in the training of new personnel and in performance improvement programs. Participates in patient and family education. Observes patients and notifies appropriate personnel of significant changes/incidences. Starts IV's for the delivery of contrast media and fluids. Responsible for the care of patients ranging from infants ages 0-1 to geriatric patients over the age of 65.
1. Registered Radiologic Technologist, ARRT with a minimum of one (1) year radiology experience.
2. Knowledge of image processing, reconstruction and PACS.
3. Current knowledge of contrast media administration, reactions and delivery methods.
4. Experience with minor specials and fluoroscopic exams.
5. Current BLS CPR certification.
6. Knowledge and use of proper methods of medical documentation.
7. Knowledge and use of standard procedures in the diagnostic imaging department.