QUALITY COORDINATOR GMCD(Job Id 4476)
Job ID: 4476
Date posted: 04/10/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: ADMINISTRATION GMCD
Shift/Hours: Weekdays and Weekends 40 hours per week
: FULL TIME Facility: GLANCY REHAB CENTER Other information:
Department: ADMINISTRATION GMCD Shift/Hours
: Weekdays and Weekends 40 hours per week
P rovides Duluth based support for a comprehensive quality management program to include facility-wide performance improvement. This includes coordinating with and supporting the initiatives of the Quality Resources department including but not limited to accreditation, patient safety, and performance improvement. Supports GMC-D adherence to Joint Commission standards, accreditations, designations and/or licensure. Collaborates with Quality Resources to evaluate and maintain continuous readiness for accreditation and regulatory surveys. Supports implementation of remedial action plans as necessary to maintain compliance with accreditation, certification and/or licensure requirements. Uses performance improvement and quality management skills and knowledge to support teams, collect and analyze data, prepare reports, present data and provide performance improvement education. Coordinates and supports initiatives related to patient satisfaction by serving as a resource, providing education and encouragement for the GMC-D administrative team and associates. Facilitates a team of associates to provide support for the implementation of customer service activities for Gwinnett Hospital System. Coordinates, processes, analyzes and communicates information related to customer (patient) satisfaction system-wide. Collaborates with system executive leadership to set the system vision for the customer experience. Provides administrative account management and serves as the primary organizational contact for Press Ganey.
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university required.
- Master's Degree in a healthcare related field, preferred.
- At least five (5) years healthcare performance improvement experience, required.
- At least three (3) years in a clinical/administrative position in a Joint Commission accredited hospital or other similar healthcare organization;
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience
- Demonstrated track record in facilitating regulatory and accreditation compliance
- Management experience in either a hospital or healthcare related setting, preferred.
- Knowledge of emerging approaches to performance improvement desired.
- Knowledge and skills in the area of quality improvement.
- Experienced with group leadership and team facilitation.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and policy formation.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills, problem solving and team building skills.
- Proficient in program development, management, techniques and methods.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point software and its application.
- Ability to work with a varied of disciplines and levels of staff across departments and the Hospital System.