CODER ABSTRACTOR PRO FEE CBO GPG(Job Id 4522)
Job ID: 4522
Date posted: 04/17/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: CBO GPG GMSI
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: CBO GPG GMSI Shift/Hours
Our Associates are the most important asset to our organization, and we have some of the most talented and dedicated associates in the industry. Join our team in the Physician Billing Office in the role of Pro-Fee Coder. The Pro-Fee Coder is responsible for coding professional services, surgical procedures and specialty testing for a wide range of specialties accurately and consistently utilizing CPT-4 and ICD-9-CM Guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three plus years' experience in ICD- 10 CM, CPT-4 coding.
- CPC or equivalent certification.
- Ability to accurately and completely code a physician professional services, surgical procedures, and specialty testing.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, disease process, and pharmacology.
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate verbally and in writing with management, staff, physicians, and other providers.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.