PAT ACCT REP GMG(Job Id 4520)
Job ID: 4520
Date posted: 04/20/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: CBO GPG GMSI
Shift/Hours: 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: CBO GPG GMSI Shift/Hours
: 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Our Associates are the most important asset to our organization, and we have some of the most talented and dedicated associates in the industry. Join our team in the Pro-Fee department in the role of Account Representative Biller. This person is r esponsible for the timely and accurate billing of accounts for a payor. Other responsibilities include working system edits for regulatory compliance and claims errors, communicating with hospital departments, and assisting in the maintenance of billing status reports.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Previous Patient Accounts experience required
- Must have a good sense of responsibility, professionalism, empathy and commitment to patient service.
- Must be able to work calmly and rationally in stressful situtations, including but not limited to, rigid deadlines.
- Must have experience using keyboards, typewriters and computers with a high degreeof accuracy
- Excellent communication skills needed.