QI PI COORDINATOR - NURSE ADM MEDSURG (FT, 0800-1630, Monday - Friday ONLY)(Job Id 4695)
Job ID: 4695
Date posted: 05/14/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: NURSING ADMIN MED/SURG GMCL
Shift/Hours: 0800-1630, Monday - Friday ONLY
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: NURSING ADMIN MED/SURG GMCL Shift/Hours
: 0800-1630, Monday - Friday ONLY
Nursing Administration is seeking a QI PI Coordinator. The Medical Surgical Division Performance Improvement Coordinator will coordinate the performance improvement activities of the assigned units, programs and teams. He/she will use performance improvement and quality management skills and knowledge to facilitate teams, collect and analyze data, prepare reports, present data, provide performance improvement education and act as a consultant for clinical team projects.
- Bachelor degree in nursing or 3-5 years experience in Performance Improvement or Project Management.
- At least five (5) years in varied clinical experience, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Joint Commission standards and requirements for Performance Improvement, Patient Safety, and State regulations.
- Strong analytic skills and organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments at any one time.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, problem solving and team facilitation skills required.
- Evidence of interpersonal communication skills necessary to interact effectively with a wide variety of constituents.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to develop recommendations and provide consultation to solve problems related to patient safety and organizational compliance; ability to exercise judgement in interpreting and applying standards, policies and procedures.