MONITOR TECH CENTRAL MONITORING UNIT(Job Id 4798)
Job ID: 4798
Date posted: 06/05/2018
Work Type: PART TIME
Department: CENTRAL MONITORING UNIT GMCL
: PART TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: CENTRAL MONITORING UNIT GMCL Shift/Hours
Responsible for monitoring cardiac rhythms and interacting with the central monitoring system to obtain data for documentation and accurately identifying life threatening arrhythmias and notifying the appropriate medical personnel.
- High school graduate or equivalent education.
- Basic computer skills required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Critical thinking skills and ability to function in high stress environment required
- Advanced EKG interpretation skills required
- Previous hospital monitor technician experience preferred
- Cross trained for secondary position preferred
* HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE