IMAGING SUPERVISOR ULTRASOUND(Job Id 4873)
Job ID: 4873
Date posted: 06/14/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: ULTRASOUND GMC
Shift/Hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY; 8:30am - 5:30pm
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: ULTRASOUND GMC Shift/Hours
: MONDAY - FRIDAY; 8:30am - 5:30pm
Supervises the overall operation of the Ultrasound Departments system wide. Responsibilities include budget control, personnel management, staffing, equipment maintenance and repair, and assurance of staff clinical competency. Assures exceptional customer service. Identifies areas for developing goals, objectives, and action plans for staff. Actively creates or recommends better workflow processes and procedures to enhance organizational effectiveness. Collaborates with Radiologists to set and maintain system protocols. Works with Imaging Leadership to eliminate barriers that impede operations between departments and facilities. Participates in long and short-term department/division specific growth and performance improvement programs.
- Currently certification by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in Ultrasound.
- Five years of clinical experience with one year of supervisory/charge experience.
- Clinically and operationally competent in the US modality.
- Familiar with Hospital based HIS, RIS, PACS and Windows based PC operations.
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment.
- Advance degree preferred SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE