CERT PHARM TECH GMCD(Job Id 4958)
Job ID: 4958
Date posted: 07/04/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: PRN
Department: PHARMACY GMCD
Shift/Hours: WEEKDAYS/WEEKENDS HOURS VARY
: PRN Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL DULUTH Other information:
Department: PHARMACY GMCD Shift/Hours
: WEEKDAYS/WEEKENDS HOURS VARY
Pharmacy Technician is a support person utilized in pharmacy whose responsibilities are to provide nonjudgmental technical services concerned with the preparation for dispensing of drugs under the direct supervision and responsibility of a pharmacist. Duties include being r esponsible for cart fill process using robotics, cart exchanges, prescription filling including IV prescriptions, receiving and distribution of drug orders, filling and maintenance of automated dispensing machines, making rounds to nursing areas as specified, and provide quality customer service.
Responsibilities: Minimum Qualifications:
- Pharmacy Technician Certification or eligible for recertification--
- IV Compounding Experience preferred
- Registered Technician with State of Georgia
- High school graduate or the equivalent.
- Requires standing, lifting and pushing medication carts.
- Ability to handle chemotherapeutic agents and hazardous materials.
- Proficiency in computer data entry
- Proficiency in English Langua