PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT GWINETT CARDIOLOGY SERVICES(Job Id 4971)
Job ID: 4971
Date posted: 07/04/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: GWINNETT CARDIOLOGY SVC ML GMG
Shift/Hours: Nights 40 hours per week
: FULL TIME Facility: GWIN CARD SVCS LAWRENCEVILLE Other information:
Department: GWINNETT CARDIOLOGY SVC ML GMG Shift/Hours
: Nights 40 hours per week
The Physician Assistant is a licensed advanced practice provider. The Physician Assistant will contribute to patient care management by functioning collaboratively with the physicians by providing direct patient care to adults.
The main purpose of the role is to provide health care services to adult hospitalized patients. Obtaining medical histories, performing physical exams, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, and ordering treatment for acute and chronic cardiology problems are among the services provided by the Physician Assistant.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Certified in the State of Georgia as a Physician Assistant by a national certification board recognized by Gwinnett Hospital System.
- Certified by the American Heart Association in BLS. ACLS certification by the American Heart Association preferred. Preferred Qualifications
- One or more years of hospital experience as a PA preferably in cardiology or outpatient cardiology office experience as a PA.
- Previous experience supervising stress tests.