RN SUPERVISOR - PREOP GWINNETT DAY SURGERY (FT, WEEKDAYS/WEEKENDS)(Job Id 4988)
Job ID: 4988
Date posted: 07/10/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: PRE-OP GDS
Shift/Hours: 80 per pay period, weekdays/weekends
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT DAY SURGERY Other information:
Department: PRE-OP GDS Shift/Hours
: 80 per pay period, weekdays/weekends
Under the direction of the Clinical Manager is responsible for the nursing care of pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. The Registered Professional Nurse assesses assigned patients as well as plans, implements and evaluates care. Directs and assists in providing safe, aseptic technique and procedures. Provides leadership and direction to Licensed Practical Nurses, Nursing Technicians, Unit Secretaries and other patient care providers as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Current State of Georgia Registered Nurse License.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in related field required with current validation in area specific skills, charge nurse or previous management experience preferred.
- CPAN/CAPA preferred/highly encouraged.
- PALS, ACLS, BLS certification required.