MED ASSIST PAIN MANAGEMENT(Job Id 5004)
Job ID: 5004
Date posted: 07/13/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: PAIN MGT CENTER
: FULL TIME Facility: 575 BUILDING Other information:
Department: PAIN MGT CENTER Shift/Hours
To serve as a Medical Assistant in caring for patients; working under the leadership and supervision of the Clinic Charge Nurse. Responsible for organizing workload efficiently and working cooperatively with other staff members. Provides professional nursing care to patients.
- Medical Assistant certification/registration is desirable.
- Prefer at least 2 years' experience in an office setting
- Ability to verbally demonstrate vital signs, obtaining of health history, reconciliation of medications and urine drug screens.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to Multi Task
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
* BACHELOR DEGREE
* CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSIST - GMG
* CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
* REG MED ASST-AMT
* CMA-NATIONAL CENTER FOR COMPETENCY TESTING
* CMA-AMERICAN REGISTRY OF MEDICAL ASSISTANTS