RN, PATIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR - NURSING ADMINISTRATION (FT, 1045p-715a, Weekdays and weekends)(Job Id 5012)
Job ID: 5012
Date posted: 07/19/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: NURSING ADMIN GMCL
Shift/Hours: 1045p-715a, Weekdays and weekends
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: NURSING ADMIN GMCL Shift/Hours
: 1045p-715a, Weekdays and weekends
Provides clinical and administrative support and coordination of activities of assigned facility for a designated shift. Ability to function in a variety of patient care areas. Facilitates the placement of all admissions and transfers into the most appropriate bed available in a timely manner.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Georgia
- Five years recent nursing experience in an acute setting with previous management experience preferred.
- Current ACLS certification or achieve within the first 6 months.
- Familiar with nursing and hospital organizational functions, including inter and intra-departmental relationships; multiple hospital system experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills