DIR ENTERPRISE DATA ANALYTICS(Job Id 5219)
Job ID: 5219
Date posted: 08/14/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: INFO. SVCS ADMIN.
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: INFO. SVCS ADMIN. Shift/Hours
The Enterprise Data Analytics Director develops and maintains the business intelligence reporting frameworks, tools and data marts. The role will work collaboratively with financial/administrative/clinical owners to determine and meet their reporting and analytics needs. This person must ensure that the company has the necessary data and information for ongoing daily operations and strategic planning. The management of a team of data analysts and report writers will be coupled with the management of relationships with department level data stewards and subject matter experts.
- Masters Degree in financial or clinical discipline or related field preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline required.
- Five years of financial or clinical experience required.
- Five years of management experience required.
- Five years of systems implementation and information systems experience required.
- Five years of business intelligence, data analytics and report writing experience required.
- Familiar with new systems development techniques, advanced implementation concepts, communication technology, network management, systems management and database management.
- Ability to lead clinical and financial groups in the development of data analytics requirements
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of successful collaboration with end users of data to meet data requirements