RN PATIENT NAVIGATOR(Job Id 5281)
Job ID: 5281
Date posted: 08/22/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM
Shift/Hours: 7:00AM-3:30 PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: MOB BUILDING 631 Other information:
Department: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM Shift/Hours
: 7:00AM-3:30 PM Monday-Friday Position Summary:
The RN Patient Navigator (RN PN) serves as a consistent care coordinator throughout the continuum of care assessing the physical, psychological and social needs of the breast health patient. The RN PN works effectively with staff, technical leadership, and various departments to provide seamless care along the breast health continuum. Assists technologists, nurses, and physicians to provide seamless care between the mammography department and the Cancer Resource Center.
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Cuurent RN license for Georgia
- Minimum of three years recent clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- Proficient with windows based PC operations
- Ability to work independently and within an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to be self directed and uses independent judgment.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills in dealing with physicians, patients and family members.
- Experience in women's health / oncology preferred.