SR APPLICAT ANALYST TEAM LEAD EHR REPLACEMENT(Job Id 5381)
Job ID: 5381
Date posted: 09/12/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: EHR REPLACEMENT
Shift/Hours: 8:30AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: EHR REPLACEMENT Shift/Hours
: 8:30AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday
The Sr. Applications Analyst 3/Team Lead functions collaboratively as a leader, a consultant and a researcher with the primary responsibility for promoting quality and system stability within the realm of the Information Systems of the organization. Also works to improve the workflow and processes of the systems that support the health system. Serves to integrate and optimize practice and information systems.
Responsible for the concurrent implementation, documentation, support, training and maintenance of the health system. The Sr Applications Analyst 3/Team Lead will primarily oversee major projects and systems with respect to Information Technology and Services. This role will direct and support the Sr Application and Application Analysts
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, or in related field such as CIS required. Mangerial/Supervisor experience with twelve years' experience in healthcare information systems or informatics may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Master's degree preferred in a related field, ie. MSN, MHA or MBA. M inimum of seven years' experience in financial informatics or healthcare information systems required.
- Working knowledge of clinical, business/financial and/or other computer applications required.
- Communicates effectively, verbally and in writing to a diverse range of audiences and settings.
- Prior participation and active involvement in a project management/leadership role with a financial/clinical application system project implementation required
- Certification in Informatics, PMP, related field or vendor-specific applications preferred.