SR APPLICATION ANALYST - EHR REPLACEMENT(Job Id 5376)
Job ID: 5376
Date posted: 09/12/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: EHR REPLACEMENT
Shift/Hours: 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: EHR REPLACEMENT Shift/Hours
: 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
The Sr. Applications Analyst functions collaboratively as a leader, a consultant and a researcher with the primary responsibility of the effective implementation and support of the Cerner electronic medical record (EMR) system. Also responsible for promoting quality and system stability within the realm of the Information Systems of the organization. Also works to improve the workflow and processes of the systems that support the health system. Serves to integrate and optimize practice and information systems.
This position is responsible for the design, build, testing, installation and support of software applications required for the deployment of the Cerner (EMR) system. Serves as a leader with overall responsibility for software analysis and design, application and system installation and implementation. This postion requires knowledge of processes and workflows common in inpatient and ambulatory in addition to advanced information systems experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Nursing or other Clinical Degree, or in related field such as CIS required. Clinical licensure with twelve years' experience in healthcare information systems or informatics may be considered in lieu of degree. Candidates currently enrolled in a Bachelor program with degree matriculation anticipated within 12 months and 7 years experience in healthcare information systems or informatics, may be considered.
- Minimum of five years' experience in healthcare information systems or clinical informatics required.
- Working knowledge of clinical, business/financial and/or other workflow and computer applications required.
- Communicates effectively, verbally and in writing to a diverse range of audiences and settings.
- Advanced analytical skills necessary to design and apply computer technology to enhance operational workflow and/or resolve issues.
- Prior participation and active involvement with a financial/clinical application system project implementation or support required.
- Certification in Informatics, PMP, related field or vendor-specific applications preferred.