LPN, CENTER FOR ORTHOPEDICS AND SURGICAL SPECIALTIES (7N) (FT-NIGHTS)(Job Id 5518)
Job ID: 5518
Date posted: 10/06/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: 7TH NORTH TOWER GMCL
Shift/Hours: Nights, 6:45p-7:15a, weekdays and weekends
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: 7TH NORTH TOWER GMCL Shift/Hours
: Nights, 6:45p-7:15a, weekdays and weekends
Provides direct patient care to patients including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care with oversight by a Registered Nurse. The LPN is responsible for meeting the established standards of nursing practice and collaborating with other members of the health care team.
• Graduate of a state approved school for practical nurses. (Will honor LPN's currently licensed in Georgia by waiver.)
• Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Georgia .
• Willingness to work in multiple patient care settings.
• Demonstrates consistent alertness, sound judgment, assertive action and initiative.
• 2 years' experience working as an LPN.