PRACTICE SPECIALIST NEONATAL(Job Id 5622)
Job ID: 5622
Date posted: 10/26/2018
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: ADMINISTRATION WP
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT WOMENS PAVILION Other information:
Department: ADMINISTRATION WP Shift/Hours
Practice Specialists are registered professional nurses who have graduate preparation (Master's or Doctorate) in nursing. Practice Specialists are expert clinicians in a specialized area of nursing practice.
In addition to providing direct patient care, Practice Specialists influence care outcomes by providing expert consultation for nursing staffs and by implementing improvements in health care delivery systems.
The Neonatal Practice Specialist has broad clinical oversight of the neonatal population at Gwinnett Women's Pavilion, including the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Maternal/Infant Unit Nursery.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state of Georgia
- Current BLS
- Current NRP
- Master of Nursing or Doctorate of Nursing Practice from an NLN accredited program
- Three to five years experience as a registered nurse in a Level III or IV Neonatal Intensive Care Service
- Preferable: at least one year of practice specialist experience