HIM CHART ANALYST(Job Id 5637)
Job ID: 5637
Date posted: 10/30/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: HEALTH INFORM MGT STAFF
Shift/Hours: 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: HEALTH INFORM MGT STAFF Shift/Hours
: 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
Performs review of patient medical record to determine required documentation is present. Assists the physician with the medical record completion requirements through deficiency assignment and notification. Performs targeted reviews for action plans or performance improvement activities related to medical record regulatory guidelines. Assists the transcription desk clerical functions; such as monitoring the surgery schedule for missing History and Physicals, working the pended Q, etc.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Two years experience in health related facility required; preference will be give for previous medical record analysis and/or review experience.
• Typing skills 40 wpm.
• Ability to perform proficiently with computers (including but not limited to mouse navigation, keyboard use, basic navigation within Microsoft Windows and understanding common computer terminology); required.
• Ability to perform proficiently with standard office computer programs (example: Microsoft Outlook); preferred.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment (examples: copier, fax machine); preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills; required
• Good oral and written communication skills; required