ENTERPRISE ENDPOINT ANALYST(Job Id 5614)
Job ID: 5614
Date posted: 11/19/2018
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: INFORMATION PRIVACY
Shift/Hours: 7:00AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: INFORMATION PRIVACY Shift/Hours
: 7:00AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday
The Endpoint Analysts functions collaboratively as an engineer, architect, and customer service rep. Person will have a responsibility for promoting quality and system stability within the realm of the Information Systems of the organization. Also works to improve the workflow and processes of the systems that support the health system. Serves to integrate and optimize practice and information systems.
Responsible for the concurrent implementation, documentation, support, training and maintenance of the health system. The person will primarily implement systems with respect to Information Technology and Services.
- Must have an Associate's Degree (Bachelor's degree preferred) in Computer Science, Math or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience with Microsoft Windows OS administration, configuration and installation to include Windows 7 in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years technical experience with : VMWare View, BMC/Remedy (SCCM/LanDesk experience valid also), & AirWatch.
- 7+ years experience in at least 2 of the following: creating standardized images, packaging and deploying applications, patching enterprise desktops, virtual desktop image creation, thin app creation, mobile device management (enterprise software and utilization), speech recognition software, single sign on solutions, Microsoft server administration, license compliance, and/or storage management (virtual storage/physical hardware).
- Proven understanding and execution of enterprise standardization
- Basic SQL
- Advance level knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Evidence of advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced expertise of computer hardware, including laptops, desktops, thin clients, mobile devices, and printers in an enterprise environment
- Strong documentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Local travel between GHS campuses.
- Ability to crawl, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute.