MONITOR TECH MED TELEM GMCD(Job Id 5969)
Job ID: 5969
Date posted: 01/29/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: PART TIME
Department: MEDICAL TELEMETRY GMCD
Shift/Hours: 7P-7A, WEEKDAYS/WEEKENDS
: PART TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL DULUTH Department: MEDICAL TELEMETRY GMCD Shift/Hours
: 7P-7A, WEEKDAYS/WEEKENDS
Responsible for monitoring cardiac rhythms and interacting with the central monitoring system to obtain data for documentation and accurately identifying life threatening arrhythmias and notifying the appropriate medical personnel.
Coordinates clerical nursing activities to promote effective unit organization and communication. This includes maintenance of the patients' medical records, ordering unit supplies as assigned and using the hospital information system (order communication and reporting, plus admission, transfer and discharge functions.)
High school graduate or equivalent education required.
- Basic computer skills required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Critical thinking skills and ability to function in high stress environment required
- Advanced EKG interpretation skills required
- Previous hospital monitor technician experience.
* HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE