SIMULATION PROGRAM COORDINATOR(Job Id 6205)
Job ID: 6205
Date posted: 02/12/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: LEARNING RESOURCES
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p occasional evenings
: FULL TIME Facility: MEDICAL OFFICE BLG 100 Other information:
Department: LEARNING RESOURCES Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday 8a-5p occasional evenings
$5000.00 sign on bonus
Are you bored in your current position coordinating a Simulation Lab? Are you ready to move your career path to the next level? If you are an innovative Simulation professional who is ready to lead our Simulation program to best practice status, apply now!
Our Simulation Program Coordinator will lead our move into a new state-of-the-art Simulation Center and partner with educators across all hospital professions to create meaningful change. Our collaborative culture and mutual goals of enhancing workplace performance for patient safety, quality improvement, and efficiency provides an exciting and rewarding career opportunity.
Come to Gwinnett Medical Center to make a difference and grow in your career. Embrace this unique opportunity. This is your chance - You Belong Here!
- Bachelor's degree required in management, education, or health related field from an accredited college or university
- Current Georgia licensure in a health profession required
- Training/education experience required
- Master's degree strongly preferred
- Hospital based education/training experience strongly preferred
- Certification in Simulation preferred
- Project management experience
- System level program coordination experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills