PATIENT EXPERIENCE DATA ANALYST(Job Id 6212)
Job ID: 6212
Date posted: 02/13/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: PATIENT EXPERIENCE Shift/Hours
: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
This position is responsible for managing a data collection, analysis and reporting to improve the patient experience at the Gwinnett Health System. The position produces and maintains analyses and data visualizations, ad hoc analyses, and reports as well as reviews, interprets, and presents data to key stakeholders, including administration, department heads, and clinical and non-clinical managers. Project management to include education and training of associates, physicians and leaders for understanding of the patient experience measurement and its importance to the organization. Supports the Director of Patient Experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
• 1 year experience in statistical analysis required.
• Strong demonstrated skills in databases, spreadsheets, reporting, and presentation software.
• Data mining and/or report development in support of enterprise operations. Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience working in a healthcare setting is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience working with Press-Ganey tools and report or other similar survey tools and reports is preferred.
• Process improvement experience is highly desired and process improvement with a focus on patient experience and patient satisfaction is preferred.
• Customer service mindset and superior interpersonal and communications (verbal,written, and listening) skills. Ability to interact and connect with people is required.
• Able to present to leadership groups
• Project management experience desired.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solvingskills required, with emphasis on attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Creative abilities to showcase data and information in new and end-user friendly ways.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of survey design and administration, as well as basic statistical methods for analyzing survey results.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of relevant CMS survey regulations
• Coordinator of MyRounding database.
• Experience survey results to calculate value based purchasing incentives/penalties, CAHPS survey methodologies, and industry trends in patient experience measurement and analysis.