MANAGER ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCE MEASURES(Job Id 6338)
Job ID: 6338
Date posted: 03/08/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: QUALITY RESOURCES
Shift/Hours: 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: QUALITY RESOURCES Shift/Hours
: 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
This position will be responsible for the management and delivery of the Electronic Performance Measures Program across the organization. The manager coordinates the functional areas responsible for: 1) the definition and interpretation of the electronic performance measure regulatory requirements gathered and submitted electronically; 2) works collaboratively with ITS and operational resources to coordinate the build, education, measurement and submission of the performance measures across the health system; and 3) the coordination of electronic performance measures and project status across the system. The manager will provide assurance that the organization does not suffer penalties as a result of non-compliance to electronic performance measure requirements. This assurance includes proper eligibility assessment, registration and defense against audit. This role collaborates with both ITS and operational teams. Helps develop plans, guidelines, project timelines, and milestones in collaboration with operational nursing and medical staff leadership. Coordinates ongoing interpretation and compliance of associated electronic performance measure regulatory requirements and ensures that end users are trained. Develops and monitors quality metrics for data collection. Works collaboratively with ITS to ensure reports are built appropriately and capture all required data for attestation, and assists with troubleshooting any issues related to IT system build related to electronic performance measure requirements. Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree required in nursing, business, computer science or related field.
- Master's Degree preferred in appropriate field (Information Systems, Nursing Informatics, or Healthcare)
- At least five years of clinical experience
- Prior information systems experience, including project management, preferred.
- Prior experience with compliance, rules and regulatory requirements required.
- Experience with adult education or instructional design preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of requirements for electronic performance measures.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, problem solving and team facilitation skills, required.
- Ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization.
- Proven track record of successful clinical project implementation involving doctors and other clinicians.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- PMP Certification preferred.
* BACHELOR DEGREE