IMAGING CLERICAL SUPERVISOR(Job Id 6346)
Job ID: 6346
Date posted: 03/12/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: IMAGING SCHEDULERS
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: IMAGING SCHEDULERS Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday 8a-5p Position Summary:
Responsibilities include personnel management, staffing, ensuring equipment is managed and maintained, assurance of staff competence. Assures exceptional customer services, Ensures the efficient management of the Imaging and Surgery Services Support Scheduling Staff. Provides services to customers ranging from infants to geriatrics with focus to age-specific needs. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Five years of administrative experience with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Operationally competent in Imaging and Surgery Administrative Practices..
- Operational competence in scheduling appointments.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Ability to perform multiple detailed tasks while on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate orally.
- Ability to provide knowledge and process training to new associates.
- Must be able to work calmly and rationally in stressful situations.
- Must have a sense of responsibility, professionalism, empathy, and a commitment to customer service.