IMAG TECH ASST GMCD(Job Id 6374)
Job ID: 6374
Date posted: 03/16/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: PART TIME
Department: IMAG TECH ASST GMCD
Shift/Hours: WEEKEND ONLY; 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM SAT/SUN
: PART TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL DULUTH Other information:
Department: IMAG TECH ASST GMCD Shift/Hours
: WEEKEND ONLY; 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM SAT/SUN
Participates in the overall operation of Imaging Services at GMC facilities. Associate will function as a member of a team designed to support/meet the department's clerical, clinical and administrative needs including but not limited to the following: Patient transport, disconnect and reconnect oxygen; patient identification and verification; patient safety precautions; Infection Control precautions; message delivery/filing, reception, telephone monitoring/answering, call routing, dispatching; assist physicians with location of patient information and Radiologists as needed. Must maintain current BLS CPR certification. Must be able to lift 150 lbs. assisted and 100 lbs unassisted. Must be able to push/pull wheeled equipment with 40 pounds of force unassisted.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a hospital or patient care environment preferred.
- Ability to understand and utilize alpha and numeric filing systems.
- Accurate entry and spelling skills essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Familiar with windows-based computer applications.
- Current BLS CPR certification.
Must be able to lift 150 lbs. with assistance and 100 lbs. unassisted.
* HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE
* BASIC LIFE SUPPORT