AUDIO VISUAL TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR(Job Id 6485)
Job ID: 6485
Date posted: 04/11/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: LEARNING RESOURCES
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday 7a-4p (hours vary); also occasional off shifts or weekends
: FULL TIME Facility: MEDICAL OFFICE BLG 100 Other information:
Department: LEARNING RESOURCES Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday 7a-4p (hours vary); also occasional off shifts or weekends Position Summary:
The Audio Visual Technology Coordinator provides comprehensive support and guidance for A-V functions throughout GHS. This role provides day-to-day A-V management and support for events, training and guidance for A-V users, and coordination of A-V technology implementation projects, including distance learning and video conference technology. Support calls are managed as received, and consultation or coordination is provided for renovation and construction projects when A-V technology, distance learning technology, or video conference technology are included. Minimum Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or higher preferred in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years experience with a wide variety of Audio Visual technology management and implementation.
- Expert level knowledge of Audio Visual technology operations.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Expert level analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to multi - task and prioritize issues quickly.
- Strong documentation skills, using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Leadership skills to motivate and encourage teamwork.
- Team player with history of initiative and growing personal skill set.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Local travel between GHS campuses, with occasional off-site travel for special events.
- Ability to crawl, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills.