SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR(Job Id 6512)
Job ID: 6512
Date posted: 04/19/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: IS TECHNICAL SERVICE
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: IS TECHNICAL SERVICE Shift/Hours
Position is responsible for the concurrent implementation, documentation, support, training, security, and maintenance of multiple Hospital Information Systems, pursuant to the assigned applications. Ensures proper development and configuration for operating systems, storage, backup/recovery, and database environments. Responsible for administration of servers, operating systems and related software to ensure efficient and reliable functionality. Leads and maintains proper security measures and protocols to ensure the environment remains safe, and mitigates possible compromises or intrusions. Serves as back-up to Lead System Administrator. Mentor and coach for junior members of the team.
R e quirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum of 4 years systems administration experience in server administration, database administration, or enterprise storage administration required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with storage systems such as SAN, NetApp, EMC Data Domain, EMC Isilon required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in systems and storage support and design in an enterprise environment required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing/supporting VMware virtual infrastructure required.
- Minimum 4 years of leading highly complex IT projects experience required.
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting techniques, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills necessary to interact with administration, medical staff, and Hospital staff.
- Ability to lead, train, mentor, and work with limited supervision. Preferred Qualifications:
- MCSE, MCTS, and/or VCP certification preferred.
- MCSA (Server and/or SQL), OCA (DB and/or OEL), OCP (DB and/or OEL), RHCSA, RHCE, BCFP, BCFA, VCP-DCV, and/or VCAP-DCA) preferred.
- Working knowledge of system backup solutions (i.e., Veeam) preferred.
- Database administration with MS SQL and/or Oracle is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare desired.