CDR ABST PRO FEE CBO GPG(Job Id 6559)
Job ID: 6559
Date posted: 05/07/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: CBO GPG GMSI
Shift/Hours: 7:30AM-4: 00PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: CBO GPG GMSI Shift/Hours
: 7:30AM-4: 00PM Monday-Friday
The Pro-Fee Coder is responsible for coding professional services, surgical procedures and specialty testing for a wide range of specialties accurately and consistently utilizing CPT-4 and ICD-10-CM Guidelines.
In addition, the PFC will provide coding support and education to providers and staff. The PFC will code provider professional services consistent with current coding and diagnosis guidelines and applicable payer requirements in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three plus years' experience in ICD-10 CM, CPT-4 coding.
- CPC or equivalent certification.
- Ability to accurately and completely code a physician professional services, surgical procedures, and specialty testing.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, disease process, and pharmacology.
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate verbally and in writing with management, staff, physicians, and other providers.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.