PHYSICIAN RESIDENT WELLNESS COORDINATOR GME(Job Id 6617)
Job ID: 6617
Date posted: 05/09/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: FAMILY MEDICINE GME CS
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: FAMILY MEDICINE GME CS Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
Develop and oversee wellness activities for all residency programs and faculty for the GHS Graduate Medical Education department. Individual will be the subject matter expert in physician wellness and will act as liaison to other departments to ensure residents have a supportive training environment throughout the GHS system. Individual will be responsible for assisting the GME programs in maintaining compliance with all aspects of wellness as specified by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Bachelor's Degree, required. Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate behavioral health related field.
- Master's Degree preferred in a behavioral health-related field.
- PhD, MD, DO optional, candidates with appropriate post-graduate training and focus on wellness endeavors.
- Certification in a counseling background if required by state law for level of education,
- Experience with physician wellness, behavioral health, substance abuse disorder recognition, and wellness promotion, preferred.
- Ability to coordinate diverse opinions and integrate them into effective plans of action as necessary.