ASSISTANT PROGRAM COORDINATOR INTERNAL MEDICINE(Job Id 6670)
Job ID: 6670
Date posted: 05/22/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: INTERNAL MEDICINE GME CS
Shift/Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: INTERNAL MEDICINE GME CS Shift/Hours
: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
The Internal Medicine Assistant Program Coordinator (APC) is responsible for supporting the day-to-day administrative support of the Internal Medicine residency training program in conjunction with the Program Coordinator (PC). The APC assists the PC in developing and maintaining the educational quality of the training program and ensuring compliance with ACGME/RRC accreditation standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferable experience in administration and/or office management in an academic health care setting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and previous budget and auditing experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, an ability to multitask and prioritize competing priorities, work independently, and meet important deadlines.
- Exhibit excellent communication (written, verbal, cross-cultural), problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Comfortable working independently and in a collaborative team environment consisting of diverse populations of staff, faculty, residents, and other administrative personnel.
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative, be able to adapt quickly to changes in work requirements and assignments; and should exhibit diplomacy, and compassion.