NETWORK ENGINEER I(Job Id 6990)
Job ID: 6990
Date posted: 07/19/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: NETWORK SERVICES
Shift/Hours: Weekdays and Weekends Day Shift
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: NETWORK SERVICES Shift/Hours
: Weekdays and Weekends Day Shift
At Gwinnett Medical Center your future AWAITS YOU! If you are an individual who is ready for New Challenges and who desires to be a Member to a Dynamic Network Services Team, you need LOOK NO MORE! Your future is HERE! As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for the physical network infrastructure design, documentation, and functional health.
• High school degree or GED required. Associate degree preferred.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate preferred.
• 5 years demonstrable experience in network support and design.
• 5 years demonstrable experience Solarwind Network Monitoring.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills necessary to interact with administration, medical staff, and Hospital staff.
• Demonstration of leadership skills.
• Strong problem solving techniques, organizational skills, typing, and communication skills.