ACCESS SPEC NEUROSURGERY(Job Id 7133)
Job ID: 7133
Date posted: 08/15/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: BRAIN & SPINE GPG LLC
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
: FULL TIME Facility: 575 BUILDING Other information:
Department: BRAIN & SPINE GPG LLC Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
The Access Specialist answers multiple phone lines, makes appointments, receives patients, completes the registration process in NEXTGEN, obtains required consents, verifies insurance, and obtains required insurance precertification's/authorizations for the visit, request payments for the patients. The AS also prepares charts for the next day, making sure all tests, and scans are there for the doctor.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have experience using keyboard with high degree of accuracy
- Must demonstrate proficiency with PC skills.
- Must have a sense of responsibility, professionalism, empathy and a commitment to customer service
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively