TALENT ACQUISITION CONSULTANT/COLLEGE RECRUITER(Job Id 7212)
Job ID: 7212
Date posted: 08/27/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: HUMAN RESOURCES
: FULL TIME Facility: MEDICAL OFFICE BLG 100 Other information:
Department: HUMAN RESOURCES Shift/Hours
Are you looking for a rewarding fast paced environment where customer success is your primary goal. Then this is "Where you Belong". Position Summary:
• Create, develop and maintain relationships with students and colleges.
• Comfortable with public speaking; will present in classroom settings, information settings and at career fairs
• Host in-house open houses for students and recent graduates for RN Residency and Externship
• Attend college career fairs, schedule lunch-n-learns with colleges, interact with students and promote our employer brand Minimum Qualifications:
• 5 years of comprehensive full life cycle recruiting.
• Knowledgeable of HR laws, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• PC proficient to include MS Office and Lawson/INFOR
• Utilization and proficiency in using a resume and applicant tracking database.
• Must have excellent customer service, ability to multi-task, highly attention to detail, and organized .
• Must be flexible with working nontraditional hours during recruiting season
• Comfortable with public speaking
• High School diploma required. BS/BA preferred.