ADMISSION LIAISON RN GECC(Job Id 7194)
Job ID: 7194
Date posted: 08/29/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: ADMINISTRATION GECC
Shift/Hours: 9A-5P, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT EXTENDED CARE Department: ADMINISTRATION GECC Shift/Hours
: 9A-5P, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
The Admission Liaison Nurse conducts preadmission screenings for Post Acute Services (Glancy Rehab Center & Gwinnett Extended Care Center), serves as a liaison between Post Acute Services and physicians, hospital discharge planners, case managers, intake and clinical evaluators. The Admission Liaison Nurse also assists with development of the referral development and marketing plan for Post Acute Services.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- Recent clinical nursing experience as a RN in a skilled nursing facility.
- Knowledge and experience working with MDS, PPS reimbursement, case managers, home health care companies, and skilled nursing facility rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills required.
- Understanding and experience working with Medicare and Medicaid in a skilled nursing facility environment.
* ASSOCIATE DEGREE
* REG RN-GA STATE
* ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT
* REG RN-FL STATE
* REG RN-MD STATE