RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - NICU/GWINNETT WOMANS PAVILLION (FT-NIGHTS)(Job Id 7282)
Job ID: 7282
Date posted: 09/13/2019
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: RESPIRATORY CARE GWP
Shift/Hours: 7P-7A, Weekdays and weekends. Must take call.
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT WOMENS PAVILION Other information:
Department: RESPIRATORY CARE GWP Shift/Hours
: 7P-7A, Weekdays and weekends. Must take call.
The Neonatal Registered Respiratory Therapist will provide Respiratory Care services for newborns in Labor & Delivery, infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and for adult paitents in the Gwinnett Women's Pavilion. The Neonatal Registered Respiratory Therapist may also provide Respiratory Care services to the newborn or infant in any area of Gwinnett Hospital System as the need arises and/or their expertise is requested. The Neonatal Registered Respiratory Therapist may also paticipate in providing Respiratory Care services during neonatal transport. The Neonatal Registered Respiratory Therapist will work in Adult care on a rotational basis as needed.
- Must be registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care or registry eligible (registry eligible status is only recognized for a limited time (see Respiratory Care policy 01-03-11).
- Current licensure by the state of Georgia as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Clean-shaven to meet fit testing standards for NIOSH approved respiratory protection
- Georgia Department of Human Resources (GDHR) technologist status
NBRC Perinatal/Pediatric Respiratory Care Specialist preferred