ACCESS SPEC GMC SPECIALTY CENTER SUWANEE(Job Id 7390)
Job ID: 7390
Date posted: 10/15/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: GMC SPECIALITY CENTER SUWANEE
Shift/Hours: 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: SUWANEE PRIMARY CARE Other information:
Department: GMC SPECIALITY CENTER SUWANEE Shift/Hours
The Patient Access Specialist (PAS) receives patients, completes the registration process in various systems, obtains required consents, verifies insurance and obtains required insurance precertifications/authorizations, requests payments from patients, and explains the hospital's payment policies.
H igh school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have experience using keyboards with a high degree of accuracy (25 wpm minimum).
- Must demonstrate proficiency with PC skills.
- Must have a sense of responsibility, professionalism, empathy, and a commitment to customer service.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have an aptitude for numeric and alpha filing and reading and sequencing numbers.
- Certified Patient Account Representative (CPAR) preferred.