RNPRACTITIONER PALLIATIVE CARE(Job Id 7339)
Job ID: 7339
Date posted: 10/29/2019
Work Type: PART TIME
Department: PALLIATIVE CARE MID LEVEL
Shift/Hours: 8:30AM-5:00PM Friday-Sunday Weekends only
: PART TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: PALLIATIVE CARE MID LEVEL Shift/Hours
: 8:30AM-5:00PM Friday-Sunday Weekends only
Provides palliative care services as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to the patients of Northside Gwinnett, Northside Duluth, Northside Joan Glancy, and Northside Gwinnett Cancer Support Center outpatient Palliative Care Clinic. Including by way of example and not limitation; obtaining medical histories, performing physical exams, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, and ordering treatment for acute and chronic health problems.
Palliative Care NP / CNS will operate under the general supervision of the physicians assigned to the Palliative Care Service by GMG and provide care in a collaborative manner with other physicians, advanced practitioners, and non provider staff.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the State of Georgia
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- Master of Science in Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner from a NLN accredited program with adult clinical experience.
- Master of Nursing from an NLN accredited program, plus 3-5 years' experience as a registered nurse or Advanced Practice Provider in the management of chronically ill or end -of-life patient population.
- Certification by National certification board via specialty organization or other national nursing professional organization.