REGISTERED NURSE(Job Id 7439)
Job ID: 7439
Date posted: 11/12/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Shift/Hours: Monday-Friday 7a-3:30p
: FULL TIME Facility: MEDICAL OFFICE BLG 100 Other information:
Department: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday 7a-3:30p
Provides a range of occupational health services, including new associate processing and annual health screenings. Monitors and follows up on work-related injuries and health hazards that may arise. Promotes compliance with all equal employment opportunities, infection control standards, OSHA regulations and JCAHO requirements.
- Current Georgia licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Minimum of four (4) years nursing experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations of occupational health and Workers' Compensation and ability to apply
these regulations preferred.
- Good typing and computer skills
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.