RN PRACTITIONER I P MED LLC(Job Id 7495)
Job ID: 7495
Date posted: 11/23/2019
This job posting is no longer active
Work Type: FULL TIME
Department: INPT MEDICAL GROUP MID LEVEL L
Shift/Hours: 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
: FULL TIME Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER Other information:
Department: INPT MEDICAL GROUP MID LEVEL L Shift/Hours
: 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
The Nurse Practitioner is a licensed professional that will provide patient care to adolescents and adults in an acute care setting as part of a team of professionals under the supervision of the Inpatient Medical Group's physicians. The Nurse Practitioner's duties include: patient assessment, medical histories, physical exams, admissions and discharges, timely completion of billing and clinical documentation, direct patient care, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, medicine reconciliations, and other related duties. Nurse Practitioner's scheduled hours will vary based on assigned schedule.
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing
- Cu rrently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia
- Master of Science in Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner from a NLN accredited program.
- Certification in the State of Georgia as a Family, Adult or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner.
- National certification as a nurse practitioner.
- Certified by the American Heart Association in BLS. ACLS certification by the American Heart Association preferred.